Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nose out!

So, I'm not talking to you, so quit dipping into the conversation... If it involves you, I will update you when I'm done talking.
You know, I don't understand the fact that you are freakishly nosey, but you regret to tell me any updated information regarding the next day's work, that just so happens to be pertinant... I have to keep the volume on my phone all the way down because you try to listen in to everything that I say, yet you give up nothing important. All you ever tell me is stupid things that have nothing to do with anything, like how sweaty you get when you walk. Ok, for one, unless you are a man, with rippiling muscles and covered in sweat, I don't want to know about how your shirt and shorts are dripping with sweat when you are done walking. Two, who in the hell gets that sweaty from walking? EWWWWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment