Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Interesting

Apparently October has not been a very frustrating/irritating month for me.... Not really sure why. I guess I should be happy??? LOL

On another note, I L-O-V-E Godsmack's new album The Oracle, and Sully Erna's new album Avalon. I highly recomend both, they compliment each other quite well with Godsmack's being very high energy and aggressive, and Sully's solo debut being very laid back and meditate-y.(like my use of - ?, I know, it's awesome)

I'm upset that I didn't get to go see Godsmack this past weekend, and it irritates me that certain people need to make fun of me for everything. So, to that person, I put you = to the first line in Cryin' Like a Bitch, which happens to be; Strut on by like a king, telling everybody they know nothing. And long lived what you thought you were. Time ain't on your side anymore. Anymore.

Anywho, that's my rant for the moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment