Monday, January 31, 2011

I don't need this info!

So, I hate when people keep trying to update me on certain things, when the things have nothing to do with me...
Prime Example:
My coworker hollered "Don't go anywhere" down the cubby hall after me so she could update me on a patient when she got off the phone...
1) your on the phone, with the patient, so why are you yelling
2) where am I supposed to be going, I want some effing coffee, it's not like I'm going to get lost in the kitchen
3) how about your not my mom.... and I'll do what I want.
4) once she told me the info, it had nothing to do with me and she fixed whatever it was (so I didn't even really need to know)

Things like this drive me insane, and it happens multiple times a day. I really don't need to know random details that affect absolutley nothing that I'm doing. Seriously, just stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment