Friday, January 28, 2011

Office Attire

I still don't understand why people wear track suits to the office. It's not appropriate at all. To top it off though, the people who wear them, obviously only use them to go to work in, because I can tell you they are def not working out in them, that's for damn sure. Maybe they should wear them to the gym, then they could fit in normal dress pants. But those of you who wear your heels/dress shoes with the track suits I mean, come on? Really? I don't even know what to say about that.

Another thing I can't stand, Turtle necks. I'm not sure why I have such a hatred of them, but I do. I really hate when they are worn under a sweat shirt or a hoody. That makes no sense to me. How cold can your neck really be?

Random Jackets:

So this chick thinks she's badass cause she can ride a horse... Well, no she isn't really a bad ass, just and annoying ass, but her jean jacket today was a little much. I think embroidered jean jackets should be left to old women, or the '80s. Either way, this chick doesn't fall into either category. She's got a dark blue jean jacket on with horse shoes embroidered on the front, and a running horse embroidered on the back, with, to top it all off, a turtle neck underneath it. Where do you even buy something like that?

As far as certain colors go. I believe that after like I don't know, elementry school, you should not, as a woman, be allowed to wear light pink, baby pink, or bubblegum pink. (I do own some random pink shirts, but they are dark pink to magenta) Wearing a baby pink fleece zip up, no. How about just don't do it. It makes me want to sneak over to your desk, after you leave, and make in mysterioulsy disappear. Adults should not wear that color!

No comments:

Post a Comment