Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thoughts...

So, the other day, I walk into the bathroom at work. This weird chick who also works in my office is frantically looking for something. I chose to ignore her, and continued to walk to a stall. So then she's like, "Do you know where the spray stuff is?" To which I reply with an odd look. Then she says, "You know, the febreeze stuff?" and I tell her that I don't know where it is.
1) Why is there a frantic need for fabreeze? Did you drop a load in your cube?
2) Really, I don't even want to know... I'm already disturbed with the random thoughts in my head.

On a Febreeze note, I don't think we should have it in an office. I really don't want to smell poo, but flower scented poo is even worse. Remember the book, "Everyone Poops", well it's true and everyone's poop smells. Hosing down the stall in febreeze will not hide the fact that you dropped a deuce. Just saying....



On a second note, fat people should not wear skinny jeans. That is just bringing more attention to an area that really should not be scrutinized. Just throwing that out there. I'm not a big person, and I feel odd wearing skinny jeans, certainly people of the larger variety should avoid them at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment