Thursday, October 5, 2017

What was my issue with cuddling????

Ok ok ok... I know I was a little harsh on the cuddlers, BUT in my defense, they were coming at me from all angles and wanted some very extreme cuddling. Now, I will cuddle all day every day with the man I currently call my boyfriend, and will someday eventually be attached to with a ring FOREVER, yup I said it, forever. (no I'm not being crazy, it's been discussed) I am a selective cuddler I suppose. If you aren't' on my level, sorry. I'll never need any other cuddler again anyway. One cuddler woman up in here.

I once again, haven't been on here in forever. A lot has happened, and as much as I wanted to make this a funny post... I just don't think that I can today. The snark is not flowing strong today, but don't you worry, it will be back, oh yes, it will be.

So might as well do an update, then we'll go on full snark starting, hopefully tomorrow.

Boyfriend status: I found the one, and we are going on 1 year and 2 months. I couldn't be happier with him, and I truly can't wait for the future, because if we can make it through the shit storm I call 2017, then we'll be just fine.

Work Status: I honestly have no idea what job I was at the last time I wrote.... I may have been where I'm at, maybe not... either way, I'm ridiculously bored, and working on fixing that.

On a serious note, I think the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen, is when one of the strongest people you know, breaks down, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to fix it. All I want to do is fix this issue, and there is nothing I can do but be supportive. Being helpless is not a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment