Friday, November 10, 2017

We are getting there. Why can't people be logical?

Well, things are FINALLY moving forward. Does that concern me, yes, at times, but long run, I cannot wait for the future. Paperwork is in process, and the ball is starting to roll. That's all I'm saying about that.

Side note; I've decided that my issue with a lot of people is the way they think. Yeah, yeah, I know that sounds bad, but hear me out, I'm not hating, I just don't understand. People let their emotions get the best of them most of the time. I am not saying that I have never let mine get to me, it happens, I'm not an ice queen. That being said, I'm very logical and regardless of emotions, like to find the easiest solution. This has become ever more apparent to me given my current situation. Logically, me helping, makes sense. Emotionally, I can't really even relate. I just want to help, so I have a hard time processing why this is an issue. That is my observation of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment