Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Quit Burping!

Shoe update: black strappy old lady sandals, not white, but she does have the same pair in white.

Back to the burping.
I really don't have an issue with someone burping, as long as it's:
A) controlled,
B) your not doing the ABCs
C) you say excuse me if it's loud enough to be noticed.
D) you don't face me and do it

Unfortunately this person, burbs ALL day. No, I am not exaggerating, it is an all day ordeal. If it was under the breath and unnoticeable, I have no problems, but it's not.
1) It's loud enough to distract me from what I am doing, (and break my ignoring you concentration).
2) You always are facing me for some reason, TURN AWAY, it's effing gross!
3) It's ALL day. Not just after meals, ALL DAY! I can't take it. Take a beano or something, I mean come on!
4) There is no mouth covering with hand, or burping into the shoulder, once again, always pointed towards me. (I swear, if I EVER smell your burp, I'm jumping across both desks and punching you in the face!)

No comments:

Post a Comment