Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How Rude!

So I'm sick to death of the people I work with. I really don't think I'd mind my job if it weren't for my stupid coworkers, or the customers.... lol, I'm not a people person, yet people like me. I don't get it. Don't get me wrong, I do like a few people I work with. But I'm so sick of people bitching about other people. I'm sorry that your life sucks, and someone else has a lot going for them, that doesn't give you the right to be a Royal Bitch to everyone else. I don't want to even talk to you. I really don't want to look at you, or hear you, but unfortunately, that is not an option. Quit bitching about your job too. You are the one that came back to it, so shut the hell up. Your stupid and I can't stand to be around you. Luckily for everyone else, I'm an easy going person who doesn't let anyone for the most part know what I am thinking. I'm just awesome like that. Just thought I'd share. My brain is fantastical.

No comments:

Post a Comment