Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm right, your wrong, shut the hell up!

There is a handfull of people that I enjoy :
a) having no contact with if possible,
b) if I have to have contact with them make it limited, and
c) prove them wrong at any point in the conversation, because that's just what I do.

I don't rub it in their face that I'm right, I just subtly prove that I'm right, then randomly bring it up. My favorite is when someone else confirms my 'rightness' in front of them, then I can giggle on the inside, Satisfaction! Call me weird, but these select few, are for whatever reason, ALWAYS trying to prove me wrong. Unfortunatley for them, although I am younger and less educated, I'm have much more common sense and witt. I am wise beyond my years... lol I crack myself up, and now I'm off on a completely differnt tangent.

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment