Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm Back....

Sooooooo.... I was on 'vacation' for a week, and work has been crazy, but I'm back now. Just in time for the weekend, the weekend I get the joy of working... Woooo Hoooo. I'm so excited!

Anywho, so the week I was off, not that eventfull.... Some amusement park, fireworks, midnight showing of Eclipse. That's it....

Now that I'm back, the person that took me 2 month to become accustomed to, and learn to ignore, I now can't stand again. I really hope it doesn't take another two months to re-do this! I just can't take it! The weird laughing at inappropriate times, the random fashion sense, the high waters, the fro... I just don't know man, I just don't know!

On another random thought, I want a pair of Vibram Five Finger shoes. They are BAMF!

No comments:

Post a Comment