Friday, July 16, 2010

What are you people thinking?

So, you know those shirts that are popular right now that are kind of see through and worn out looking. I'm not gonna lie, I have one or two, but that's not the point. My point is that if you are going to wear a see through shirt, you should probably wear another, non see through shirt underneath it. I know I do.

Now, Fridays are "Casual Day" at work. I have no problem with someone wearing the afformentioned shirt, but why would you not wear an undershirt? Especially to work? Maybe if your going to the bar or something, I don't know, I don't skip the undershirt, I personally still would wear one, but belive me, I don't think anyone wants to see my goodies all hanging out. So my point is, I do not want to see your bra, or your back fat, or you jelly gut. I don't care if your built like a Barbie Doll (which is never the case, it's always the hefty ones who wear this stuff). Wear a freaking undershirt! I mean really! We work in an office, not a brothel! You don't even look that good, just because your bra is the same color as the shirt, no that does not fly! And if you are going to let your bra show, at least make sure it's a pretty one, not the Hanes out of a box geriatric bra.....

No comments:

Post a Comment