Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dude, it's just a joke...

Ok, I hate it when you joking around with some people, and you have that one person who gets all serious and tries to prove you wrong! Dude, it was a joke. I was not being serious. I do not really think someone at work should answer the phone, "China House, can I take your order?" I realize the our phone calls may be recorded (I don't think they are), but I know that it's a possibility. Also, I do not want your life story whilst you explain to me how 'cool' it was when you got to get some random person in trouble via the recorded phone convo you had 5 years ago. I know you mean well, and were just trying to jump into the convo, but really, don't. You stopped the joking. I can't really joke when you are being all serious like. Not fun man!

No comments:

Post a Comment