Thursday, September 30, 2010

My list of 10 for the day...

1) Why is this week dragging?
2) Why do people insist on wearing clothes that make their horrid body shape look even worse? I don't get it. I'm no fashion icon, or fashion police, but DAMN.
3) Whoever designed the system we use at work is mentally retarded. Can I say inefficient?
4) Can someone just give me an extened release caffiene pill? Then I could give up pop, loose weight, and not go through caffiene withdrawls.
5) I want the following bumper sticker: If your going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair.
6) I want a truck. A 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel.
7) How come no one can tell when I don't like them. I try to be mean, but it never seems to work. I need bitch lessons.
8) When will Norman Reedus discover me and wisk me away to his dreamy abode?
9) I NEED new ink. I must have it.
10) I am random. If you don't like it, you should have stopped at #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment