Friday, September 24, 2010

That's effing repulsive!

Ok people. As girls, yes, I am aware we all get our monthly gift from mother nature. I understand. And you know what? If you want to get nasty period blood all over the toilet seat at home, kudos to you. I don't give a flying fuck what you do at home, but when it affects me in the workplace, you need to fix it.

The story:
So, I walk into the bathroom at work to pee. All stalls but the last one are in use. I walk to the last one. What do I find, nasty dried period blood on the seat. Really? What the hell is that shit? 1) How does that even happen? How is it that you are wiping your twat all over the seat? It's making me re-think not using the flushable toilet seat cover. 2) In the event it does happen, how do you not notice it when you turn around to flush? 3) Really, I mean REALLY? That's effing gross!

Have a little respect people, clean up your bodily fluids if they leak on things that they aren't supposed to be on and other people have to use. You can leak on and rub all over whatever you want at home, but when you come to a public place, clean up after yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment