Friday, April 23, 2010

Blah blah blah

So.... I'm sure I have things that I am supposed to be doing, but I'm just not feeling it. I've got everything possible done that I can for the next 3 days, there fore, yea, I got nothing. This is yet another day that is dragging out to be ridiculously long... It's getting kind of old, I'm not going to lie. At least it's Friday I guess.

So annoying point #1 of the day, don't stare at me when your bored. Now I realize that you are probably not staring at me in particular but staring off into space. I feel, that if you are going to stare into space, don't face someone, it's really creepy, and disturbing. It freaks me out and makes me self-concious.

2nd annoying point of the day (which just so happens happened within 10min of each other) If your not busy at least look like your busy, don't stare into space (see annoying point #1). I have to attempt to find something to do, my desk is clean, why don't you file some papers, catch up on whatever it is you are behind on, something! If I have to attempt to look busy, the least you can do is the same!

Could you try and pay attention the first 3 times I repeat myself, it starts to annoy me after the 4th time... well 2nd time really, I just give you some lee-way... I really am too nice to people, someone teach me how to be a bitch, please?

I am finding it very interesting that I have been perusing blogs and I somehow fell into the Bible Blog section, a section I want no part of. I think it fine whatever your belief is, I just don't want to read about it. To each their own, I just happened upon about 20 in a row, can I see something else please? Sorry, done with that rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment