Wednesday, April 21, 2010

F***ing Brian is coming.

Some things just aren't funny, so quit laughing at inappropriate times, it's weird and makes everyone around you uncomfortable!
I'm not intellectually challenged, so quit giving me the "Are you stupid" look.
No I do not want to hang out with you outside of work, I honestly I don't want to converse with you while at work, I'm just too nice to say anything.
There is a no crop dusting rule in the airspace around my desk, please respect that, it's gross, and makes me want to vomit.

Just some common courtesy is all I ask, I'm not hard to get along with, but come on!

Oh, and fashion-wise, now I'm not the most fasion savy person in the world, but please, I beg you please, save the elastic waist khakis for your grandmother, if you are under the age of 60, they should not be part of your wardrobe. The only elastic waste pants one should own are sweatpants/exercise pants, pajama pants, scrubs, and that is pretty much it. If you are over 10 years of age and under 60, do yourself and my eyes a favor and don't wear them! On a side note, make sure they are long enough too... Buy a mirror, use it.

Ok, on a brighter note, I heart my hair today!

No comments:

Post a Comment