Monday, April 26, 2010

One of those people...

You ever have that one person, whether it be at school, work, mutual aquaintance, whoever, that no matter what they did, said, or even didn't do, you want to rip their head off? Well, I have found one of those people... I'm normally a very laid back, get along with everyone person. I don't mind if you have an annoying tick, but when the whole person is annoying, it's just too much. The very mention of said person's name makes me want to cringe. The "hello" I get in the morning makes my eye want to start twitching. I try so hard to just brush it off, not think about it, not let this person get to me, but I just can't seem to shake it off.

Now, I know this person is not deliberatly trying to get on my nerves, or anyone else's for that matter. They just have a very irritating personality, and I half feel sorry for them, but then they open their mouth, and I feel that I might get a nervous tick.... That can't possibly be right, can it? I really feel bad about it, but I don't know what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment