Saturday, April 17, 2010

Boring...

Sitting at work.... Ok so I should probably be working, but I mean really? It's a Saturday, which equals not that busy, wich equals me being bored out of my gourd..... I hate sitting here looking out the window and I know it is nice out.... Stuck inside.... I think I'm gonna give this daily blog thing a chance.... who knows it might turn into something awsome.... or not, either way It is what it is. Gonna finish the work day, go pick my kiddo up, hang out with my mom, then go home, and more than likely watch The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day.... One time is simply not enough. Speaking of 1, or 2 in this case not being enough.... I'm thinking about the next tattoo I want to get.... More or less I know the majority of what it will look like, I'm just debating on placement now..... Ok, I got nothing else.. Peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment