Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Irritating Phrases...

So an acquaintance asked me today whether I had talked to someone "In the recent future."
The reply I would have like to give would have went something like this, "Why no, no I have not spoken to anyone 'in the recent future', but when I construct a time machine, I would be more than happy to talk to people in the future for you."
Unfortunatley I was unable to give that reply, so I settled for, "huh?" then said person repeated the statement, and I said, "No, no I have no." Then I recieved a blank look... WTF? Really, your going to look at me like I'm the idiot because you are making ridiculous statements... Whatever.

Ok, 2nd annoying phrase of the day, when leaving a messege, said person, says, "Give a call back." This could very well just be me, but I find it uber annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment