Monday, April 26, 2010

Flabbity Flab Flab

Sick of the flab.... ok, in all reality, I find that I over-critisize myself, I know my roots aren't as bad as I think (they are getting fixed this Saturday), my feet aren't as freakish as I think, and I'm sure I don't look as big as I think I do. Regardless of that fact, I am going to start working out or something.... You know what I would love to do, I would love to do some like ballroom dancing or what not... I think that would be bad ass, but I have no one to do it with me and no where to go to teach me so that is a moot point at the moment. I have no clue what I'll do, but anything is better than what I'm doing now which would be nothing, well or typing, and that doesn't burn near enough calories!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I would love to learn some sort of dancing!! I was checking into it a couple weeks ago and there are two places in Mt. Lookout one does salsa and one does different ballroom types. When I get back if you want to check one out I'll go with you once a week. I think it would be a great work out and so awesome to be able to dance.

    ReplyDelete