Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I really am a nice person, I swear!

Ok, so in ranting on my blog, it makes me sound like an irritable, mean person. I'm actually quite easy to get along with. Unfortunatley there seems to be one person in particular (the one that is what most of my posts are about), that just rubs me the wrong way. She is utterly irritating. She is always doing dumb or irrlevant things. She tells you a books worth when you just need a paragraph, and although she asks me questions, she never believes my answers and goes and asks 3 more people, just to come back and say, "Oh, you were right." Really? Really? Come the eff on! If you don't trust my answers, go talk to someone else. Don't waste my time and breath, becuase I'd really rather not talk to you if I don't have to!

On a second note, quit blaming shit on me. Contrary to your belief, I know what I'm doing, even though you don't. So don't blame your screw ups on me. They aren't attatched to me in any way, shape, or form, so F off!

No comments:

Post a Comment