Thursday, May 13, 2010

Are you SERIOUS?

Ok I will lead with the quote that I actually heard today: (This was in regards to a conversation about Buddhists, the religion, not the code name) "Black people don't come to shows, no way a Buddhist would. So, you have a thing for guys in turbans?"

The quote I would have loved to follow that with, "I am so smart that I make smart people feel retarded."

To get the facts strait about the first quote that was actually said to me, (I was too nice to be a bitch about it in person, so I figured I'd clear it up on here.)
First off, Buddhists are not a race of people, it's a religion, and anyone can be a Buddhist, so WTF are you talking about.
Secondly, Buddhists don't wear turbans. Honeslty I'm not sure if a turban is a religous thing, or like it's f'ing hot and sunny in the desert thing. Either way, they have nothing to do with Buddhism.

No comments:

Post a Comment