Monday, May 17, 2010

Random thoughts...

So, it always amazes me how rude people are to their exes. Hello, you once loved that person. I understand if things went bad feeling bitter, or hurt, but I don't know, I just don't get it. Why be so nasty?

On a completely different train of thought, I had someone ask me today, who has been working with the same computer system for years, (no, I'm not exaggerating), ask me how to get ont he internet. Yes, this really did happen. So I nicely explaind to type in whatever search engine you want in the 'address' bar. To which the reply was, "Then what?". ????? What do you mean, then what? Hit the 'enter' button. It's not your first time on a computer you idiot, quit pretending to be stupid, I'm not sure what you can gain from acting retarded, but I mean really, come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment