Saturday, May 15, 2010

Irritating FB posts

Honeslty, this may sound heartless, but some people's FaceBook posts drive me insane. I mean really.
*It is not necissary to post "I love my babies" one or more times a day, everyday. We get it already, you like being a mom, get over yourself.
*I don't care how connected you are with God. That's cool and all, I don't care what your beliefs are, but I don't need to hear about it repetedly.
*All pictures are fine. Don't take hundreds, yes I mean hundreds, of pictures of yourself. I'm as guilty as the next of taking pics of myself for my profile, but you have to draw the line somewhere, I don't care how hot you think you are ladies, no one wants to see another strategically placed boob shot. As for the fellows, I haven't come across many that do that, but if you have nice abs/pecks/back/arms... post as much as you want! LOL.
*I understand that you love your significant other, but please, quit getting so ooey, gooey, mushy on us. It makes me want to barf. True, I may be a bit jelous, but even with that some of you go into excess, "I love my husband/wife" I'm totally ok with, but any more details than that... BARF!!!!

I'm sure there is more, but I just can't think of more at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment