Tuesday, May 4, 2010

WalCreatures

I feel that if everyone I share the office with went to Walmart, about 70% are dressed 'well' enough to be on www.peopleofwalmart.com. Seriously. It's kinda sad. I'm not saying that I am the best dressed person around, but I feel that I set the bar pretty high here, and that isn't saying much. I don't feel that I should post pics of people, although I do not love my job, I wish to keep it, but I'll explain some outfits....

We will start with offense #1, Think Pink,(man I wish I had pics)
Imagine if you will, a woman with baby pink, polyester, high-water, elasticized waist pants. To continue our way up, a plain pepto bismal pink shirt is added. We now have a magenta, crocheted button up sweater contraption over the shirt. To top it all off, we go to footwear. Now with the highwaters, whether sitting or standing, the socks are fully visable. They are baby pink socks, with white cats on them, with light brown shoes... I'm not really sure how to explain the shoes, so I'll stop at brown.
Enjoy.

Offense #2 Lady Liberty (different person than the Pink Lady)
Red capri's with Jesus sandles. (sorry if that's offense, but I don't know how to explain it). White button up shirt. with a lovely Blue sweater, with large white stars, and a red trim around the bottom. Patriotic, yes, but come one, if your not an old lady, you should no be wearing 'themed'sweaters. Just throwing that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment