Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stupid sick people!

Why do people come into work sick? I don't get it. Ok, a cough, cold, something minor, that's fine, I realize that you can't take a day off everytime you have a sniffle, but when you are running a fever, and it's company policy to write anyone up that knowingly comes to work with a fever, why on earth would you come to work with a fever? Are you trying to infect the rest of us? I mean really? I don't want to get sick, and by the way, to top it off, you have to walk by my desk to get to yours there for crop dusting me with your germs. Ewww... I really wish managers would do there job and what not, I know that's way too much to ask to enforce policy. Whatever! If I get sick, which I usually don't, but if I do, I'm gonna be PISSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment