Monday, May 10, 2010

So much for that...

So, I know I said that I wasn't going to let a certain person get to me anymore, but it's really hard to keep up with that when I am constantly having to fix said person's eff ups, and I get yelled at and in trouble for said persons shit! It's not fair and I really could give a rats ass now. My eye has been twitching on and off for a week now! Not bad enough for other people to notice, but I can feel it.... WTF!!!! Like I'm developing a nervous freaking tick from dealing with this person! My favorite quote of the moment, Wesley from Wanted; "Want to hear something sad? I use an ergonomic keyboard to keep my repetitive stress injury in check. Just the fact that I repeat something enough that it causes me stress is fucking sad."

No comments:

Post a Comment