Monday, May 31, 2010

Bleh

So, I'm sitting at work, waiting for stuff to be printed so I can do something... Not fun! I'd much rather be, well not here to be honest, but it is what it is. Double time and a half isn't sounding to bad, but at the price of not spending time w/the boyfriend whom I never get to spend kid-less time with. Also, the concert he will be attending, I would very much like to see. Hopefully, shit doesn't hit the fan here, and I'll be able to see at least a bit of it... We will see! I'm staying optimistic..... for now. Then again, lets say I do get out on time, there is always, driving there and not getting lost, because me being the freaking amazing person that I am, let the GPS battery die.... The cord is in my car, which is normally a good thing, but I'm not in my car today, so that equals not so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment