Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Road Rage

So people cannont drive, which I knew before, this morning just reminded me of it! So it's raining, at the time, very light, if at all. The stupid girl in front of me is going 35mph. Now, we are in a 55mph zone... That was the first WTF that came out of my mouth. The second was caused by the fact that everytime a car passed her going the opposite direction, she quite literally SLAMMED on her breaks. There is no need for that. Thirdly (is that even a word?),anywho, the road I happened to be on had some curves in it, but she would slam on her breaks about a half a mile before reaching the curve... That is not nescissary! Drive sensible, and for the most part you won't have to slam on your breaks! People are STUPID!!!!! And if your going to drive like a flipping ri-tard, don't buy an SS of any model, obviously your not going to drive over 40mph, what's the point in having a faster engine?

No comments:

Post a Comment